How do I submit my poems to be published in Poetry Wales?
There are multiple ways to submit to Poetry Wales. You can find our full submission guidelines here.
I haven’t received a response to my submission. What do I do?
Please check our submission guidelines page for updates on response wait times. If you are still awaiting a response outside these times, email email@example.com with your name, indicating submission format (Submittable/Email/Postal) and date of submission.
How do I purchase a print subscription?
You can purchase a print subscription through our website, via post using a subscription form and over the phone.
To purchase online:
- First make a Poetry Wales account. This will allow you to control your subscription.
- Add your chosen subscription to your basket and checkout.
- Wait for your first issue to arrive! Online subscriptions usually start with our upcoming issue.
To purchase via post:
- Acquire a form. These are sent with issues of the magazine. You can also download and print a form here or email us to request a form to be sent via post.
- Complete the form and send it to Poetry Wales, 57 Nolton Street, Bridgend, CF31 3AE.
- Wait for your first issue to arrive! Subscriptions ordered via post usually start with our most recent published issue.
To purchase over the phone:
- Have your card details ready.
- Call 01656 663018 Tuesdays and Thursdays 9am – 4pm (UK time)
- Wait for your first issue to arrive! Subscriptions ordered via phone usually start with our most recent published issue.
How do I purchase a digital subscription?
You can purchase a digital subscription through our publishing partner Exact Editions.
I haven’t received access to my digital subscription. What do I do?
Digital subscriptions are purchased through Exact Editions. To view your subscription, log in to ExactEditions account at ExactEditions.com If you still have trouble logging in or getting access to your subscription, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I purchase a digital issue?
You can purchase individual digital issues through our website. Select Format > Digital to purchase the digital version of an issue. Digital issues will be automatically downloadable if you register for a Poetry Wales account and remain logged in through your purchase. You can view and download the issue from the Downloads section of your account. If you did not register for a Poetry Wales account, please wait for your digital issue to be sent via email.
Postage/Shipping and missing issues
I haven’t received my issue. What do I do?
Please allow two weeks to receive your order. We use Royal Mail 2nd Class or International Standard to ship your order. Depending on volume and time of year, orders can be delayed. If you haven’t received your purchase within two weeks of dispatch, contact us at email@example.com
I haven’t received my subscription. What do I do?
Subscriptions ordered online begin with our upcoming issue, i.e. subscriptions purchased today will receive the November 2020 issue. If you are expecting an issue and it has not arrived, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and address and order date and reference where possible.